Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default tool Chatter on 3-axis router

On Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 7:08:42 AM UTC-5, robobass wrote in rec.crafts.metalworking:
On Friday, February 13, 2015 at 11:58:50 PM UTC+1, Hul Tytus wrote in
rec.crafts.metalworking:
What is the make of the spindle on your machine? I've been looking for one
of that size.

Sorry, I have zero documentation on the motor, and there isn't any sort
of label anywhere on it. I bought the machine from a Russian guy who
was very helpful walking me through the Mach3 configuration and even
threw in an XP desktop fully set up. He was, however, a bit evasive
on the origin of the components.

Not to change the subject, but I've noticed that with amateur phone repairmen/salesmen. I was running around trying to get my phone working again BEFORE I thought of typing in the symptoms that the phone was having into a search engine. All I heard was "go see someone else" or something similar or buy a new phone.

So, when I finally typed my phone's trouble into a search engine: I noticed on various website discussions that others were having the same difficulty with the same model and I tried their solutions and it worked.

Sometimes, DIY is better than what's out there.