Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Leif Neland Leif Neland is offline

Default stereo to mono

kom med følgende:
It's not ALL L-R like the OP's situation seems to be, but it is an
objectionalbe level as far as I am concerned. Then when they run it through
that digital delay for surround I consider it unlistenable. They even
soemtimes have that in the L+R so switching it to mono won't get rid of it.

TV sucks in this country. they do not have their HDTVC **** together. Half
the time it is overscanned and you lose half the picture or you get a 20"
picture on a 32" screen.

I also hate when they have a 16:9 source, then put it into a 4:3 frame
with their station logo at the top, and dark gray bars at top and
bottom.
Then when it is wiewed on a 16:9 screen, there is also black bars at
the sides.

Often I can't zoom to get the original 16:9 to fit the entire screen,
because of subtitles burned into the video stream in the lower dark
gray bar.

(

--
Je suis Charlie