Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default XLR Jacks

"Unfortunately
their search engine kind of sucks, so it might help to go to Amphenol,
Switchcraft, or Neutrik's page to get a part number, and then search
for that at Markertek. "

I will give that a shot. Actually I am lucky to be able to get on the net at all there, I just ran AVG on two of their PCs and it was quite busy. Then I tried to install Dropbox and got it to go on one PC but not the next. Argh. Guess what kind of job I am glad not to have. So basically that's why a few things got backburnered.

They tell me those powered mixers sell pretty well.