Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default XLR Jacks

I need two different types, both PC mopunt and stand straight up. ?I onther words the board it behind them, not perpendicular. Can't seem to find them. Parts Express, CE, Speakers Unlimited, even Didgikey and all them.

On one, part of it is missing so I don't know what it said, like Amphenopl or Swoitchcraft or whatever. the other ones I have not pulled yet. I am looking for a place sells them with pictures so I can match them up. I don't want to order the wrong thing.

So who has these things. Boss is cool with me opening up new sources. And we need it. I got him into Digikey now which is good, but they do not carry those XLR jacks.

Who does ? Someonw does.