AHilton

Default sad news from SouthFlorida

I'm saddened and sorry to hear of the loss.

What evidence was there for the complications attributable to the turning of
Silky Oak wood? I'm very interested in this type of thing and would
appreciate some contact information for maybe the doctor who diagnosed this.

- Andrew

wrote in message
In the past I've reported about one of our lifetime members being in the
hospital as a result of complications arising from turning Silky

Oak...Last
night this member passed away...His name was George Snyder..

George was a parapalegic and very active in both the handicapped arena and
turning world locally..George was a disabled vet and never let this stand

in
his way to get around in this world..I will always remember him for his
gentle guidance and caring for the less fortunate,George was truly a kind
and caring soul and will be missed by all in South Florida...

Rick Pixley
President Gold Coast Woodturners