Posted to rec.woodworking
Markem[_2_] Markem[_2_] is offline

Default OT - This is really begining to suck...

On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:48:22 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Markem wrote:
On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 18:50:11 -0500, "John Grossbohlin"
wrote:

wrote in message ...

On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 15:33:11 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

When I was in my college physics class the subject of wind chill
came up. It was pretty much a laughing matter as far as the
weather forecasters were concerned. Wind chill does not in any
way shape or form make things colder than the actual temperature.
What wind chill really does is cool things down faster to what the
actual temperature is rather than if there was no wind at all.

Specifically, it's the equivalent temperature at which unprotected
skin will freeze. Well, PUT ON A COAT! ;-)

As the owner of Hunter Mtn ski resort was quoted as saying one time
"You don't ski naked" when asked about the good turn outs on the
slope despite the very low wind chill temperatures...

I have seen some naked skiers, but it was a photo shoot.

Please post GIF's...

DAGS ;

or

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...=&as_ri ghts=