Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Source for hasps, hinges, locks, etc.

On 2/24/2015 1:39 PM, Electric Comet wrote:
On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 22:54:10 -0600
Leon wrote:

like. I buy my slides locally and Blum hunger from cabinet makers
hardware.

order at least 50,000 you can get them for $0.128 - $0.14 each

Yeah those are not Blum hinges.

sorry, Woodworkers Hardware is what i meant to say for hinges.

http://www.wwhardware.com/

I buy these, with 1/2" overlay by 50 count box. $1.05 each at the
moment in the 50 count box.

http://www.wwhardware.com/blum-compa...g-hinges-b038n
These are a high quality name brand hinge with a life time warranty.
Yes Blum has replace a few hinges that I have used for free that were
20+ years old

Locally I buy KV G-slide full extension soft close drawer slides.
It is hard to beat these prices.

http://www.cabinethardware.com/G-Sli...ose-p/1012.htm