Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Source for hasps, hinges, locks, etc.

On 2/24/2015 9:10 AM, Electric Comet wrote:
On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 19:07:16 -0500
wrote:

Unless things have changed recently - I believe that Lee Valley
will guarantee your satisfaction - and even pay return shipping -
- if you are not satisfied. ie : nothing to lose.

Their shipping is a little high but they have a lot of things
there's always something to lose of course
time wasted on getting the wrong part, etc.

might try them out

If you get on their mailing list they, a couple of times a year, offer
free shipping with a $40 minimum order.

FWIW they aim to please. I ordered 3 LED lamps for my wife for
Christmas. 1 was DOA, a call to LV and another was immediately shipped
with return postage for the defective unit. After they received the
defective unit they followed up with a personal letter indicating they
they received the returned unit and to apologize for the problem again.