Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.com is offline

Default Source for hasps, hinges, locks, etc.

Where do you buy your hasps, hinges, locks, small knobs, etc.?
Not looking for kitchen/bath stuff but more like shadow box, chests
and boxes, award boxes, trophy displays
Cheap and/or museum quality is fine and I'd like to find both really

Lee Valley for an almost endless supply of most anything you would
need.

I think I have bought from them - this is where you buy your stuff?

Unless things have changed recently - I believe that Lee Valley
will guarantee your satisfaction - and even pay return shipping -
- if you are not satisfied. ie : nothing to lose.
John T.