Posted to rec.woodworking
Electric Comet Electric Comet is offline

Default deflection in router bits

On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 15:31:40 -0600
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

Great cor cutting dado,s with a router and template/straight edge
guide.

now I know, just hadn't seen them as another poster pointed out too

Not always true.

it is, a partial truth is a full lie but I just figured your reply
was meant to be polite instead saying I was full of it

Look, I am only trying to help you out. If yo want to get into a
****ing contest, you win.

Yay! wait what'd i win

settle down is rec.woodwroking

Then you have a defective bit or it is not properly mounted in the
router.

I'm leaning toward a poorly engineered bit but I still have a couple
of tests to do with it

so possibly defective by design but still a chance that it's defective
in materials although it appears fine