Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: GOP Eyes Changes to Food-Stamp Program

On Sat, 14 Feb 2015 08:05:29 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/14/2015 5:37 AM, Just Wondering wrote:

Children don't receive food stamps (EBT cards), it's their parents who
receive them, and unless those parents are truly disabled they can work
for their kids' supper. I'm over 60 myself, I don't see a problem with
people working at least until age 65.

Still working at 69, I agree with you. I also know at least 6
twenty-somethings sucking up my tax dollars in the form of an EBT card

Ditto (62). I plan on working for at least another four, if not eight
years (I'll decide when the bridge crosses).

Just be glad those six aren't living in your basement, and off your
medical insurance.