Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Titebond II

John Grossbohlin wrote:
"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message ...

John Grossbohlin wrote:

Hmm... I thought it was Metallica... I don't think my heart has beat
properly since I saw them at Woodstock '94. ;~)

Sorry John but no matter how much promoters wanted to insist on it -
there is no such thing as Woodstock '94. Rome is not Woodstock, nor
were any of the bands.

Wrong venue... '94 was in Saugerties which is next door to the actual
Woodstock, NY (which is where the '69 concert was originally
proposed)... My niece babysat Michael Lang's kids while he was
putting the show together and I know I lot of the locals who built
the venue and parking facilities. There were bands at '94 who
performed at '69... Joe Cocker; Crosby, Stills, & Nash; Country Joe
McDonald, and others.
John

P.S. I forgot to mention the mud and topless/naked women. ;~)

Were they the same women? That would be scarey...

--

-Mike-