Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_4_] John Grossbohlin[_4_] is offline

Default Titebond II

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message ...

John Grossbohlin wrote:

Hmm... I thought it was Metallica... I don't think my heart has beat
properly since I saw them at Woodstock '94. ;~)

Sorry John but no matter how much promoters wanted to insist on it - there
is no such thing as Woodstock '94. Rome is not Woodstock, nor were any of
the bands.

Wrong venue... '94 was in Saugerties which is next door to the actual
Woodstock, NY (which is where the '69 concert was originally proposed)... My
niece babysat Michael Lang's kids while he was putting the show together and
I know I lot of the locals who built the venue and parking facilities.
There were bands at '94 who performed at '69... Joe Cocker; Crosby, Stills,
& Nash; Country Joe McDonald, and others.

John

P.S. I forgot to mention the mud and topless/naked women. ;~)