Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg Guarino[_2_] Greg Guarino[_2_] is offline

Default New From Festool: The Truck Planer!

On 2/8/2015 10:22 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
I don't know if you've kept up with the news, but Festool has come out
with a new product. The Truck and RV Planer. This is the prototype...
all that's left is to paint it green. :-D

http://youtu.be/9PkS6LnirRI

Richard Harris (actor)

"Harris's lifelong love of booze was instilled in him from an early age.
One of his favourite teenage tales involved driving a massive haulage
truck to Dublin at 17, on an errand for his dad.

Despite his orders to be back home promptly, he headed for the nearest
pub after making the delivery.

A few drinks later, Harris set off and soon up ahead was a bridge
warning "Clearance, 12 feet".

Thinking he could just make it, he sped on, but ran straight into the
superstructure, lifting it clean off its pillars.

Flagged down by a policeman, Harris opened his window and shouted:
"Sorry, officer. You see, I'm just delivering this bridge to Limerick."