Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default cleanest cut

On Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 6:37:53 PM UTC-5, Electric Comet wrote:
On Thu, 05 Feb 2015 16:52:28 -0600
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

Correct, more like a lamination. Nailshooter got one those cutting
boards and he says he keeps them in good shape by sharpening his
knife every time he cuts on the board and not continuing to saw away
after the cut is completed. And uses one of those stainless steel
scrub pads, that look like a Slinky that got twisted up too much, to
scrub the surface. He claims that the surface stays relatively
unblemished.

the perfect model consumer very rare
majority do not obsess over their chopping blocks or any other
kitchen implements
me included

Doing things right doesn't make one obsessive.

(My Henckels set lives in its own drawer, in a knife holder I made for them over 30 years ago.)