Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] douglasholle@gmail.com is offline

Default Help - Cutter/Grinder Acc. for older Porter Cable Router

On Saturday, November 4, 1995 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, John Gorsky wrote:
Hello everyone,

Hopefully someone here will be able to solve a little mystery for me.
I have been going through my fathers tools trying to decide how much room
I'm going to need in my workshop and have come across an item I am unfamiliar
with. I have an older ('50s-'60s) Porter Cable Router with several
accessories such as a table jig, planer adapter, etc. One of the items is
labeled:

Porter Cable Guild Cutter Grinder Model 1103

If anyone could tell me what this part is and/or what it is used for
it would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

John Gorsky

It is used to hone the cutter on a #126 planer. The tool is used mainly on doors.