Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cute arbor press

On Fri, 29 May 2015 17:22:06 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Friday, May 29, 2015 at 6:24:55 PM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:

Clean it, polish the metal bits and give the other bits a nice coat of
paint and put it on the shelf.

As others pointed out..its only good for tiny stuff. But it is cute on
the Curiositoy Shelf

Gunner

All the parts are metal. I have about half of it cleaned real well. Need to do some disassembly to get it all cleaned.

I told the gal taking the money that I bought it because it was so cute. But it did not look cute to her.

Dan

Women often times have the oddest sense of esthetics dont they?

Gunner