Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cute arbor press

On Friday, May 29, 2015 at 11:29:40 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, May 29, 2015 at 2:13:01 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

I can think of many uses from electronic connectors to using it for bushings on RC models.

Well I lied. The press is about 6 inches tall. There are no holes to mount it on anything, but it fits very nicely in my vise. I can think of a lot of uses for it, but they all work just as well in my regular arbor press.. With its small size it is somewhat awkward.

Dan

Sell it and double your money. This probably equates to a better profit than you have made with many of your bad stock investments. :P