Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 37 Ways To Un-rig The U.S. Economy So It No Longer Favors The Rich

On Sunday, May 24, 2015 at 9:54:37 AM UTC-7, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 24 May 2015 09:39:45 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

You're saying that mog, me and banquet are all the same person, right? Go ahead and say it.

Are you talking to me? If you don't post as a reply, we can't tell.

If you are talking to me, then no, I said no such thing. I asked how
you and Mog managed to have the same IP address.

--
Ed Huntress

Unless someone is using an anonymous posting name to harass someone why would anyone care except a blow hard like slow eddy?

slow eddy just wants to show us over and over how he's so smart and how he knows everything.

slow eddy is a liar and a fraud who is often just plain wrong.