Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default 37 Ways To Un-rig The U.S. Economy So It No Longer Favors The Rich

On Sun, 24 May 2015 12:27:56 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 24 May 2015 09:39:45 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

You're saying that mog, me and banquet are all the same person, right? Go ahead and say it.

Are you talking to me? If you don't post as a reply, we can't tell.

If you are talking to me, then no, I said no such thing. I asked
how you and Mog managed to have the same IP address.

Any odd email activity I display helps throw-off the email hackers... especially the rightwingers

Posting from public libraries in Queens seems to help, too.
g...("Basement Bandy"?...jeez...)

--
Ed Huntress