Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] walter_evening@post.com is offline

Default Hats Off !!!

At 1:13 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 24 May 2015 10:06:04 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

At 9:37 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 24 May 2015 19:58:19 +0700, John B.

Well, if you're health conscious, then diabetes and baldness shouldn't really be a factor in ones
appearance, as someone has somewhat already pointed out in this thread.

Which thread are you reading?

Hats Off! (I was referring to the third post from the top by Pefhany)

I'd say that a mid-Manhattan Argentine steak house is quite a ways from a downmarket atmosphere.

Carteret, NJ, not Manhatten.

Nice spelling, BTW. you could spell Carteret as Carteray, too. My favorite part of Jersey is around Middletown. The beach is so far ou into the Atlantic that the heroine needles can't wash up. (I like Jones Beach on Long Island, too)