Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default 37 Ways To Un-rig The U.S. Economy So It No Longer Favors TheRich

On Sun, 24 May 2015 10:28:46 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Fri, 22 May 2015 19:36:31 -0700 (PDT), Scraper
wrote:

On Friday, May 22, 2015 at 8:41:04 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Fri, 22 May 2015 20:14:43 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

technomaNge wrote:

"John B." wrote:

Kill Files are the secret :-) I never see the Infernal Jon, for
example, unless someone replies to him.

The same way with Ed. I don't see him, unless someone replies to him.

I finally put Ed in the bozo bin, despite his occasional intelligent
post. Felt too much like a blind pig looking for an acorn.

I grew tired at his lame attempts to insult me, and his outright lies.
He can dish things out, but he can't take them. He wasn't worth the
bandwidth.

Let's set the record straight, you twisted old fart. It was exactly
the other way around. You started instulting me, calling me a
"libtard" and other obnoxious slurs, while you were trying to push
your reactionary ideas down my throat. So we bantered back and forth
for a couple of months.

Then you were feeling pretty sick, and went into the hospital for some
ailment -- I forget which one it was -- and you signed off by laying
out a string of insults to me as a parting shot.

When you came back online, you decided you'd plonk me. From that
moment on, you've never missed a chance to take a snarky shot,
especially when "world-record motorcyclist" Gunner, or "shoot the
elected representatives if they won't bend to the Tea Party" Larry,
gave you an opening.

And here's the bottom line: You're too rhetorically incompetant to get
beyond "he's a liar," which is the last refuge of a semi-literate
buffoon. It's something you share with Jonnie Bonkers. Neither one of
you could support a single word of it because it is never true.

Where I grew up, we learned that talk like that is a sign of white
trash. You talk and insult like you grew up in a pigsty, Terrell, and
you never grew out of it.

So take that and shove it up your ass.

--
Ed Huntress

You must be a masochist, Huntress. Every nutjob and dip**** on this newsgroup is after your ass.

You ought to know why. They're shooting blanks and they can't stand being beaten with their own words.

Every year or two I take a look at RCM to see if anything about machine tools is going on, but mostly it's just a lot of stupidity. Banquer is a head case. BeamMeUpScotty probably belongs in a nuthouse. Gunner is so full of **** that it leaks out of his nose. Terrell is some kind of crank.

If you get some kind of pleasure from talking to these freaks, that's your business. There are only three or four people who look like they're worth talking to, but there are two cranks for every one of them.

Best wishes. I'll be back in another year or two and see if they're dead or in jail.

Scraper

Dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way back to the Home.

I'll bet that his wife (If he ever had one) worked the same street
corners, as Ed's.

There ya' go -- he says you're a crank, and you respond by calling his
wife a whore.

You've convinced us, Terrell: You grew up in a pigsty and you learned
your language from white trash.

--
Ed Huntress