Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 37 Ways To Un-rig The U.S. Economy So It No Longer Favors TheRich

On Friday, May 22, 2015 at 5:14:50 PM UTC-7, Michael Terrell wrote:
technomaNge wrote:

"John B." wrote:

Kill Files are the secret :-) I never see the Infernal Jon, for
example, unless someone replies to him.

The same way with Ed. I don't see him, unless someone replies to him.

I finally put Ed in the bozo bin, despite his occasional intelligent
post. Felt too much like a blind pig looking for an acorn.

I grew tired at his lame attempts to insult me, and his outright lies.
He can dish things out, but he can't take them. He wasn't worth the
bandwidth.

About the only thing you got right is that slow eddy lies. It's a FACT that slow eddy lies all the time. I've caught slow eddy lying so many time I've lost track.