Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 37 Ways To Un-rig The U.S. Economy So It No Longer Favors TheRich

technomaNge wrote:

"John B." wrote:

Kill Files are the secret :-) I never see the Infernal Jon, for
example, unless someone replies to him.

The same way with Ed. I don't see him, unless someone replies to him.

I finally put Ed in the bozo bin, despite his occasional intelligent
post. Felt too much like a blind pig looking for an acorn.

I grew tired at his lame attempts to insult me, and his outright lies.
He can dish things out, but he can't take them. He wasn't worth the
bandwidth.