Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R. Birch David R. Birch is offline

Default 37 Ways To Un-rig The U.S. Economy So It No Longer Favors TheRich

On 5/21/2015 5:42 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 1:34:43 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 3:28:04 AM UTC-7, David R. Birch
wrote:
On 5/20/2015 2:34 PM,
wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 12:24:14 PM UTC-4, David R. Birch
wrote:
On 5/20/2015 9:48 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Right. But that applies to people with normal reactions and
fairly normal behavior. Here, we're dealing with something
else. It's more like an autistic kid who beats himself in
the head with a stick for physical stimulus, to remind
himself that he is here.

Your responding to him is like poking an autistic kid with a
stick to see how he responds to physical stimulus.

You have nothing positive to gain from this and you annoy
those of us who have plonked JB.

You also have said that you should plonk him, too, but you
don't do it.

I don't plonk you because, unlike JB, you make positive
contributions, but poking JB to see him twitch is unworthy of
you.

How do you decide what's "worthy" ?

If you don't understand basic human decency, I doubt any
explanation is possible.

Did you torture small animals as a child? For that matter, do you
still do so?

David

David R. Bitch doesn't understand the basics of SolidWorks.

SolidWorks is OK, but turned out to be a less useful tool than I'd hoped.

David R. Bitch is a CADCAM idiot with no clues.

JB knows nothing about me, but he doesn't have to actually know anything
for one of his attacks.

I guess Dave is a sheet metal guy. Normally, I've worked around
people who install wire and cable. So I don't know how he thinks.

I think in 4-D and sometimes 5-D when it comes to CAD-CAM and
programming. I've worked on engine lathes, turret lathes, CNC turning
centers, horizontal mills, vertical mills, CNC machining centers, CNC
LASERS and other odds & ends. Most of these included setup, programing
and operation.

I've used at least 6 different CAD systems and 3 CAM systems.

But now I am a full time Gentleman of Leisure!

:^)

David