Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hats Off !!!

On 5/21/2015 10:51 AM, Ivan Vegvary wrote:
What's with all the hats (men) that I see in restaurants? Where did
these people learn their manners? It doesn't surprise me to see this
on a 35 and under age gent. But gees, some of these guys are way
older than me (72) and come in with wives that are nicely dressed.
Baseball caps? Come on! I realize that I'm old fashioned (still
stand up when a lady approaches or leaves a table, or enters a room)
but I'm convinced that these very same geezers would not have worn a
hat indoors 30 years ago, but they do today. What has happened?

Ivan Vegvary

I still have a hard time with guys that don't wear coats and ties to
restaurants.