Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default TPP meet the borg.

On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 2:28:21 AM UTC-7, Howard Beal wrote:
We are the United States. Your culture will adapt to service us.
Resistance is futile.

TPP; it would impugn the constitutional authority and responsibility of
legislatures and lawmakers; and it would constitute interference by a
foreign government in the sovereignty of our countries.

http://tppnocertification.org/wp-con...loads/2015/05/

Senior parliamentarians from five countries negotiating the Trans-Pacific
Partnership (TPP) agreement have signed an open letter urging their
political leaders to protect their nations' sovereignty from the United
States' process of certification.

US officials can define another country's obligations; become directly
involved in drafting that country's relevant law and regulations; demand to
review and approve proposed laws before they are presented to the other
country's legislature; and delay certification until the US is satisfied the
new laws meet its requirements.

www.techdirt.com/

Best Regards
Tom.

What trade union in the US is in favor of TPP?

What happened to the thousands of jobs Bill Clinton promised when he signed NAFTA?

Americans are waking up to the incredible damage that these "one way" fair trade deals do.