Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 37 Ways To Un-rig The U.S. Economy So It No Longer Favors The Rich

On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 3:28:04 AM UTC-7, David R. Birch wrote:
On 5/20/2015 2:34 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 12:24:14 PM UTC-4, David R. Birch wrote:
On 5/20/2015 9:48 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Right. But that applies to people with normal reactions and fairly
normal behavior. Here, we're dealing with something else. It's more
like an autistic kid who beats himself in the head with a stick for
physical stimulus, to remind himself that he is here.

Your responding to him is like poking an autistic kid with a stick to
see how he responds to physical stimulus.

You have nothing positive to gain from this and you annoy those of us
who have plonked JB.

You also have said that you should plonk him, too, but you don't do it.

I don't plonk you because, unlike JB, you make positive
contributions, but poking JB to see him twitch is unworthy of you.

How do you decide what's "worthy" ?

If you don't understand basic human decency, I doubt any explanation is
possible.

Did you torture small animals as a child? For that matter, do you still
do so?

David

David R. Bitch doesn't understand the basics of SolidWorks.

David R. Bitch is a CADCAM idiot with no clues.