Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ivan Vegvary[_2_] Ivan Vegvary[_2_] is offline

Default Hats Off !!!

What's with all the hats (men) that I see in restaurants? Where did these people learn their manners? It doesn't surprise me to see this on a 35 and under age gent. But gees, some of these guys are way older than me (72) and come in with wives that are nicely dressed. Baseball caps? Come on!
I realize that I'm old fashioned (still stand up when a lady approaches or leaves a table, or enters a room) but I'm convinced that these very same geezers would not have worn a hat indoors 30 years ago, but they do today. What has happened?

Ivan Vegvary