Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default It mows

On Tue, 19 May 2015 08:22:28 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 18 May 2015 22:18:34 -0500, "Terry Coombs"

Got the deck adjustments figured out , new belt in hand , and am
awaiting those tires to get it adjusted properly . If all the new
parts arrive on time I'll be spending friday and saturday (if she
works both) finishing up and getting the front blade back on .

Is it just a scraper blade, for leveling your drive, or what? Pics,
please, once she's mounted.

It's a regular blade like you'd see on a dozer , hydraulic up and down - I
can lift the front wheels off the ground with it . I had to take it off the
get at the mower drive box . I can either run it square for a straight push
or angle it to either side . It has a spring so if I hit something it tilts
, or can be locked upright . I've used it to spread gravel on my driveway ,
and it works just swell for clearing snow/ice . The neighbors love that ...

That's cool! Hyd or pin/hole angle adjustment?

--
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air…
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson