Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default CNC Machining Sample Programmer/Machinist making his own videos

On Mon, 18 May 2015 14:26:39 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 12:50:14 PM UTC-7, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 18 May 2015 12:44:26 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 12:12:52 PM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:

Tom

Good to hear. Glad to see you posting. Dont be a stranger here.

Gunner

Well AMC sure turned into a desert for exchanging machining, CNC programming help and information.

The only people left over there in Alt.Machines.CNC are Jon "Completely Walter Mitty Bonkers" Banquer and a couple others flogging themselves and eachother.

I just dropped in on the ole AMC group to see if there was any machining related content and could hear the crickets cherping, no real content.

I stopped in there a couple of weeks ago and almost puked. Now we know
what Bonkers does when he's not posting bull**** here. He posts other
bull**** there, by the truckload.

It's good to see you, Tom.

--
Ed Huntress

Good to see you as well Ed. You are one of the good guys I miss.

Hope you and yours are well.

Sincerely,
Tom

You were missed, too. We thank our stars that we are doing just fine
and I hope the same is true for you and yours.

Best,
--
Ed Huntress