Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default It mows

On Sun, 17 May 2015 18:25:38 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Sun, 17 May 2015 13:29:54 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

So why didn't we hear that you said "OK, hon. Go jump into your Levis
and an old tee and we'll finish this together.", hmm?

Maybe because he could finish it faster, without any help?

Yabbut, that didn't get her off his back, now did it?

How do you know? Were you there, peeking in the window? ;-)

With my special spidey sense (bachelorhood), I can track the poor
married guys' conditions and know how this inevitably plays out. I've
also heard the lamentations on it almost daily for decade upon decade,
y'know? But, nooooo, you guys keep chasing them until they catch you.
Sest lavvy.

--
When we are planning for posterity, we ought
to remember that virtue is not hereditary.

(comparing Paine to the current CONgress deep sigh)