Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Almost done !

On Wed, 13 May 2015 16:35:42 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

jon_banquer wrote:
On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at 1:24:37 PM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:
http://s991.photobucket.com/user/Sna...?sort=3&page=1

Got all the repairs done to the "new" mower deck , all I need to
do now is bolt stuff back on it - after a sandblast and some paint .
To my critics - I think you might have been confused , the deck with
the serious cancer is going to be scrapped . The best parts of both
will be kept . --
Snag

I would have used POR-15 on this deck:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuDcvwEIkPI

I haven't decided what to coat it with , there's a chance I can get it
done with Rhino Liner . A good friend runs a car resto business and he's a
dealer . He's also the one who has the sandblaster I'll be using to clean it
up . I'd like to have it powder coated , but the budget won't go there .
Probably end up using an industrial enamel paint .

Rhino Liner or a clone gets my vote for this, Seriously good for this
sort of application!!!

Gunner