Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default It mows

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
Larry Jaques fired this volley in
:

By design, or after one or more blades hit rocks during the first
mowing?

By LACK of design, is more like it. The decks are stamped, and seldom
rigid enough to maintain alignment in any circumstances, even just
shipping from factory-to-customer.

Lloyd

This deck is nearly an eighth of an inch thick , made back when quality was
a consideration . I'm not sure exactly when it was made , probably in the
80's . I'm still looking for alignment information , found a couple of
references but no actual specs/information on what and how . I did find a
mention that the front should be 1/4" lower than the back , but no
information on how to accomplish that .
Why is it that wives don't understand the drive to finish a project while
you're focused on it ?
--
Snag