Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Almost done !

On Sat, 16 May 2015 00:10:42 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
How did you handle the pivots for the blades, so they don't eat each
other when they hit something? Or did you attack that mod yet?

I'm saving that mod for another day . I think the only way that's going to
work is if the blades are short enough that they can't meet in the middle ,
which will require a larger disc than I'd previopusly considerd . It may not
be feasible with the small diameters I'm working with , the original blades
are only 16" long .

Yeah, it sounds tricky at best, especially considering that the shape
of the blade defines the evacuation efficiency of the grass from the
deck.

--
Vidi, Vici, Veni