Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Almost done !

On Fri, 15 May 2015 16:48:31 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 15 May 2015 14:42:29 -0400, Leon Fisk
wrote:

On Fri, 15 May 2015 08:00:01 -0500
"Terry Coombs" wrote:

Yeah , I was wondering about that too . As you say , for what I'm doing
it's not critical , but still I think it wise to do it right . The hard part
is going to be finding a flat level place to do it ... the only flat level
place here is the concrete slab my shop sits on . And it's covered up with
the shop and "stuff" .

You could probably get away with a decent sheet of plywood for your
surface with some well placed supports underneath...

or just rake some bare ground level, wet it down and pack it - let it
bake in the sun and set the tractor on it.. You don;t need a perfectly
flat granite surface plate to set up a lawn mower!!!

Got a sheet of plywood? Lay it down, run the mower up on it, and set
the level.

--
Vidi, Vici, Veni