Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Almost done !

Leon Fisk wrote:
On Fri, 15 May 2015 06:58:35 -0500
"Terry Coombs" wrote:

snip
I did have to move the rear mount brackets over . Right now it's
awaiting some paint work and one more small place that needs welded
. Then it's just bolting stuff back on and mounting it .

and leveling it... For your use, rough cutting, it probably won't
matter much. The blades should be a little bit lower in front, maybe
a 1/4 inch or so as compared to the rear. They cut better that way.
And of course they should be the same side to side. It can take an
hour or two of fuddling around to get a deck leveled nice. Something
that rarely gets done if you buy a new one nowadays...

Yeah , I was wondering about that too . As you say , for what I'm doing
it's not critical , but still I think it wise to do it right . The hard part
is going to be finding a flat level place to do it ... the only flat level
place here is the concrete slab my shop sits on . And it's covered up with
the shop and "stuff" .

--
Snag