Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Almost done !

There might be brackets or spindles that you can weld on to the newer
one to fix it from the old junker.

I have a disabled mower - have better ones now - but it needed a bracket
that the factory stopped making and I had to get one made.

Martin

On 5/13/2015 3:24 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
http://s991.photobucket.com/user/Sna...?sort=3&page=1

Got all the repairs done to the "new" mower deck , all I need to do now is
bolt stuff back on it - after a sandblast and some paint . To my critics - I
think you might have been confused , the deck with the serious cancer is
going to be scrapped . The best parts of both will be kept .