Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mower deck links

On Wed, 13 May 2015 09:00:18 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 12 May 2015 21:15:40 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

OK , Larry J , here are some pictures
http://s991.photobucket.com/user/Sna...?sort=3&page=1

Tendjewberrymud. Man, talk about rode hard and put up wet...

That nice flat deck is a perfect candidate for an overlay, though.
Stage 4 cancer.

Flat where ? I was going to overlay the rotted places , but the way this
thing is stamped that would have been a lot more work that the "surgery" I'm
doing . And no guarantee that the spindles would still be aligned properly .
I have a nice piece of 11ga steel that I was going to use too .

It appears that the area between and around the spindles is dead flat.
(see 'original deck, cancer fatality' pic)

Love the tag line .

Thanks. I modified the boring old Latin version.

--
Vidi, Vici, Veni