Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mower deck links

On Wed, 13 May 2015 05:47:08 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 12 May 2015 23:35:24 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 12 May 2015 21:15:40 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

OK , Larry J , here are some pictures
http://s991.photobucket.com/user/Sna...?sort=3&page=1
I'll tell ya, I'd be looking for something a little better to spend
my time on!!!! I wouldn't waste ten minutes fixing that one - If I
couldn't find the proper JD deck to fit I'd spend the time adapting
something from another tractor that still had paint on it. 4 words.
Silk purse Sow's ear.

My thoughts, exactly, but I'd likely have done the same thing..
When one has more time than money, it's easier to justify fixing
what's broken.

Doen't make any sense to pour time and money into something that
doesn't stand a chance in H E Double L of ever standing up. Better to
start from scratch, even wiith a couple ends from a 45 gallon drum..
Any time or money spent on that deck is just urinating into the wind.