Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default my take on TPP

On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at 7:07:59 AM UTC-7, rangerssuck wrote:
a) It's not all bad

b) It's not all good

c) It is way more complicated than most people in rcm can understand, though most have opinions. The same holds true for most politicians.

d) Anything this complicated should NEVER have the words "fast track" appearing in the same sentence.

e) what was defeated this week is the "fast track," and that's a good thing. As F. George said, this is not nearly over. Again, I'm not sure that it should or should not be. I only hope that it gets some very serious discussion before a decision is made. I'm not sure that our current lawmakers are capable of such discussion.

jpb

It's clear to me that neither you or "slow eddy" learned anything from Ross Perot.