Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bernie Sanders: I can beat Hillary Clinton

On Tuesday, May 12, 2015 at 2:42:32 PM UTC-7, slow eddy wrote:

Bernie isn't coming out of nowhere. He's very well known on the
liberal end of the Democratic Party and he's outrageous enough (or
righteous enough -- your choice) that he's gotten lots of press and TV
coverage for years.

What he is NOT is a viable candidate. My guess is that he's in it to
shift the Democratic narrative (if not the platform) to the left on
labor and consumer issues, especially because Elizabeth Warren is not
running.

More slow eddy bull****.

Bernie Sanders is most certainly a viable candidate and he's already gaining significantly in the polls.

As per usual slow eddy is full of ****/wrong.