Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default lathe for sale

On Sat, 09 May 2015 11:17:02 -0500, Ignoramus25965
wrote:

Iggy..you run across a matching pair of tool holder blocks (short and
tall) for the cross slide on a DSM/DV-59 Id be interested. Ive got a
Victor copy of that lathe that I need the two cross slide tool
holders blocks (and a pair of tool holders..)

Pretty is NOT a requirement. I want to be able to use more than just
the turret. Id consider swapping for them. Headstock mounted cutoff
tool interest you? ) I may... have a spare.

Do you have a picture of how they should look?

http://www.lathes.co.uk/hardinge3/

I have the cross slide. I only have (1) block..which the tool holders
mount on (as seen in the photos) Normally one block (which bolts to
the cross slide ) is .3" higher than the other one. Tool holders are
"usually" the same height. This is because the back tool bit is
mounted upside down

Need better pics..I can probably find some

Gunner

---