Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default Santa Clarita says "No!" to Jerry Brown's bull**** train.

On Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 1:34:27 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 10:06:47 AM UTC-7, wrote:

I disagree. Silicon Valley, San Francisco and Los Angeles are far superior to San Diego both financially and tech wise.

When it comes to desalination San Diego is far, far
ahead.

I will admit, that is true. I noticed that 50 million gallons of fresh (from previously salt water) each day is a pretty significant number for the San Diego Carlsbad area.

(I'm surprised that such an accomplishment could come from a largely politically conservative area)