Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default Santa Clarita says "No!" to Jerry Brown's bull**** train.

On Wednesday, May 6, 2015 at 2:28:03 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Wednesday, May 6, 2015 at 10:47:05 AM UTC-7, F. George McDuffee wrote:
On Tue, 5 May 2015 23:58:59 +0200 (CEST), "More Democrat
Immigration Tales" wrote:

After years of fighting against the California high-speed rail
project...

snip

FWIW: While high-speed rail remains an "interesting" metal
working related project, it appears there are other far more
immediate and critical needs.

Given that California produces the majority of the U. S.
fresh vegatables, particurarly in winter, adequate supplies
of water appear vital. It would seem the time, effort and
money being expended on high-speed rail would be far better
spent on massive desalinization and water pipe-line efforts,
coupled with the massive implementation, possibly subsidy,
of water conservation techniques such as hydroponics and
drip irrigation.

San Diego is way ahead of the rest of Cali.

I disagree. Silicon Valley, San Francisco and Los Angeles are far superior to San Diego both financially and tech wise. Also, San Diego conducts a lot of right wing activity. Its also

We know when to use Israeli technology to our advantage:

Sure California can always learn from Israel, but Israel still only ranks as the 19th largest economy in the world. Meanwhile California ranks 9th. (which is larger than Russia)