Dennis W. Ewing Sr.

Default Good finish for outdoor use

Crud. What about those bartop finishes?

--
Dennis W. Ewing Sr
210/653-1276

Delete an r to reply

"George" george@least wrote in message
Sort of leaves you with the marine epoxy, poly choices, which will,
guaranteed, look horrible every two years.

"Dennis W. Ewing Sr." wrote in message
After looking at it in natural light this looks like walnut, not

mesquite.
little more of a rare find in this part of the world. The hummingbird

feeder
is for my mother who is going to want a mirror finish on the wood. she

hates
the look of weathered wood. Back when my late father was ranching I can
remember her asking why he didn't paint the cedar fenceposts or

something
so
they wouldn't look so tacky.

I also fixed the typos in the header. I've got to learn not to type

after
visit to the pain management clinic. them drugs do things to your brain.

too
bad they don't do as much for your spine.

--
Dennis W. Ewing Sr
210/653-1276

delete an r to reply
"George" george@least wrote in message
For something with good drainage, leave as is. Looks more "natural"

and
will last for years.

"Dennis W. Ewing Sr."