Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Over-hyped 3D Printing Continues To Disappoint

On Saturday, May 2, 2015 at 9:45:39 AM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

http://seekingalpha.com/article/3116...efore-the-fall

"Indeed, the entire sector is a shambles and, contrary to what I thought in January, it is possible to buy puts or short sell the sector from here to new lows.

Unfolding industry scenario: Write-downs. Consolidation. Bankruptcies.

A gift that keeps giving in uncertain times. Eventually, I hope to see the leading players considering an IPO - EOS and envisionTec."