Wood Turn It Dont Burn It

Default Easy And Nice Finish

If you're like me and love to turn but not overly love the finishing
process, this finishing process may be your answer.
First, and yes most important, you must prepare your project for the
finish with the various stages of sanding until your satisfied with the
surface of your project. After the sanding is complete, I apply 2 coats
of Deft Lacquer Sanding Sealer, with a buffing of 000 steel wool after
each coat. Then I use Formby's Tung Oil Finish (I prefer the High Gloss
Finish) with a cloth lint free rag, let dry at least 12 hours, lightly
steel wool again and give it another coat. When dry, it looks like
glass. By the way, I got the Formby's at Walmart for about 5 bucks for
a pint which should finish many projects, and the Deft at Woodcraft for
about 7 bucks.

STEMO