Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Todd Jasper Todd Jasper is offline

Default Cheap oil prices chop jobs by thousands

On 4/28/2015 7:58 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 18:57:04 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 18:39:49 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 16:48:20 -0500, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 13:50:08 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

snip
At some point, any rational person would have to consider
that the problem may not be with the other
countries/leaders, but would start considering alternate
explications, such as a pathological need for a scapegoat
"enemy" to justify domestic repressive measures

We can chant that line to the survivors of 911
===============
9-11 was indeed a tragedy, but it was not an isolated
"freak" event, rather it was the culmination of a pernicious
chain of causality, many of the links forged by US
arrogance, ignorance, and greed.

Actually it was performed by 19 Muslims plus their staff who planned
the thing for over a year. This of course after the semi failed
attempt to blow up the World Trade Center a couple years prior.

Open your eyes to the larger picture, sir.

You forget my friend...what I used to do, where I used to do it..and
so on and so forth.

Shut the **** up, dweeber. You never did squatty-doo that had anything
to do with terrorists.