Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cheap oil prices chop jobs by thousands

On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 19:58:22 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 18:57:04 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 18:39:49 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 16:48:20 -0500, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 13:50:08 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

snip
At some point, any rational person would have to consider
that the problem may not be with the other
countries/leaders, but would start considering alternate
explications, such as a pathological need for a scapegoat
"enemy" to justify domestic repressive measures

We can chant that line to the survivors of 911
===============
9-11 was indeed a tragedy, but it was not an isolated
"freak" event, rather it was the culmination of a pernicious
chain of causality, many of the links forged by US
arrogance, ignorance, and greed.

Actually it was performed by 19 Muslims plus their staff who planned
the thing for over a year. This of course after the semi failed
attempt to blow up the World Trade Center a couple years prior.

Open your eyes to the larger picture, sir.

You forget my friend...what I used to do, where I used to do it..and
so on and so forth. Im not exactly a babe in the briar patch.........

I'm fully aware of that and am still wondering why your blinders are
on. shrug

The U.S. government may have been the instrument by which
these links were forged, but the motivation was *NOT* the
"will of the people" or "popular outrage," but the greed and
doctrinaire ideology of small politically influential
groups.

Odd.,,.Id have sworn it was caused by the hate of those for the Great
Satan? Did I miss something?

Our gov't all but hired those *******s to do it.

Really? Cites?

One of many which seem to indicate that they had foreknowledge and
allowed it anyway, kinda like Pearl Harbor, KWIM,V?

Google "government complicity in 9/11" for a few more.

If nothing else, the military was complicit when they didn't cancel
the so-called "simulated attack" -immediately- after the first plane
hit the first tower. Waaaaay too many things don't add up in the
story, no matter how tells it.

Odd...so we should have drawn all of our troops home and hidden inside
of our borders as the came jockies wanted us to do??? Really????

No, perhaps some CIA wet workers should have been busier.

True indeed. Who was it that took all the Humint out of the middle
east and replaced it with "electronics"? Clinton during his first
term as I recall.

And look how well that turned out...

The Left..with the full support of the East Coast RINOs..gutted our
intel sources, and then tried to spy on a 12th century culture with
****ing electronics. Nice idea..semi worked with the Ruskies..kinda
sorta..but with villagers from the 700 AD period...aint no way Jose.

Truth!

And nearly 3000 Americans and others paid the price. And another 4500
have paid the price since 911..not counting the walking wounded and
lamed who will be with us for a long time. When you see an American,
male or female , trotting along on 2 titanium legs and feet..ask them
who ****ed up and cost them their legs. Id be happy as hell to hear
you listen to them.

What have -any- of the wars in the Middle East accomplished so far?
Please, in your words. With the exception of advancements in
prosthetics, name one. No pros, all cons with the ME wars, the War on
Drugs, the War on Terror, No Child Left Behind, etc.

Bush's first Iraq war was too late to save the Kuwaitis. They pretty
much pillaged, looted, burned, and got home before we got there.

Shrub was too late to catch the WMDs and he lost a billion in cash.

We haven't done a war -right- since WWII, boys and girls. sigh

--
"I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom
of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power
--James Madison, Virginia Convention, June 16, 1788